We have spent a lot of time designing our bespoke lodges with your enjoyment in mind.
Therefore, we hope you enjoy that quiet moment in bed with a morning coffee looking out across the lake through our specially lowered bedroom windows, we will be so thrilled when you open up the bi-fold doors so you can spill out onto the spacious decking to truly embrace the great outdoors and enjoy the stars, and we hope you enjoy sitting and cooking in our bespoke kitchens at the breakfast bar with a glass of wine.
Each of our lodges includes:
- Two super-king bedrooms
- Two en-suites with free-standing bath and large waterfall shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining seating for six, both indoors and outdoors
- Wood burner and firewood
- Comfy and cosy lounge
- Private hot tub
- Spacious decked area with sun loungers and sofas
- Panoramic, uninterrupted views of the lake
- Parking for two cars
- All bedding, towels and bathrobes
- Iron and ironing board
Named after Trinity College, Cambridge, this lodge benefits from woodland views to the rear and lakeside views to the front.
Named after St Johns College, Cambridge, and with a light and neutral colour scheme, St Johns Lodge provides a stylish and comfortable accommodation for couples or groups of four people.
Named after the oldest Cambridge College, Peterhouse provides stylish and comfortable accommodation for couples or groups of four people.